Family Bike Rodeo Sponsored by Dream Bikes.
Every year there are countless injuries and deaths related to bicycle accidents. We at PathStone Corporation believe that it is important to contribute to the cycling safety of our community’s children. Bicycle rodeos are a means of raising community and parent awareness about bicycle-related injuries, for testing bike skills, for providing an opportunity for children to learn safe bicycle techniques, and for building support for proper use of safety equipment, especially helmets.
Rules of Participation
In order for your child to participate, the following is required:
- Child must be between the age of 2 and 15.
- Completed Registration form for each participating child.
- Reviewed and Signed Waiver, Assumption of Risk, and Release of Claims Form for each participating child.
- Child must have their own bicycle and helmet to participate.
- Closed-toed sneakers or shoes that can be fastened MUST be worn to participate.
- No Flip Flops or Sandals may be worn.
- Please reinforce to your children that they may not participate without wearing helmets throughout the activity; NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE PERMITTED.