All Riders! Welcome to Pedaling for PathStone 2022!
We are thrilled that you have chosen to participate in this FUNdraiser on behalf of PathStone Foundation and our partner organizations Black Girls Do Bike Rochester and Genesee River Alliance.
Riders for all three rides should arrive between 7:00 – 7:30 AM at Seneca Park, 2222 St. Paul Street, Rochester, NY 14621. Enter the park from St. Paul Street, just north of Route 104. All 3 rides will begin consecutively at 8:00 AM and will leave and return from this location.
- Very Important: Every rider must be fully registered by 12:00 PM on August 19 at Pedalingforpathstone.org/register/. Registration opportunities are available during registration packet pickup days. No same day registration will be available.
- Registration Packet and Swag Pick Up Days:
- Thursday, August 18 between 4:00 and 6:00 PM
- Friday, August 19 between 2:00 and 6:00 PM
- Location: 404 East Ave. Entrance is off Prince Street through the PathStone parking lot. Watch for signs.
Registered riders may also pick up packets and swag on Ride Day at the Seneca Park Longhouse beginning at 7:00 AM. Follow signs to Longhouse.
Promptly at 8:00 AM the Metric Century riders will kick off their ride first, followed by the Half Metric Century riders, and finally the Genesee River trail riders.
Hard copy turn sheets will be available at registration. You can also print a hard copy of the turn sheet for your ride by accessing the following links:
Support and Grub (SAG)
Light breakfast snacks will be provided before the rides and each rider will receive a fanny pack filled with snacks including energy bars.
Support and Grub (SAG) will be strategically located and available on each of the routes.
Box lunches and other goodies will be provided at the end of your ride at the Seneca Park Longhouse Shelter. Feel free to grab and go or hang out at the shelter.
- Riders should make sure that their bikes are in good working order prior to arrival. There will be limited technical assistance available at the park.
- All riders must carefully review the rider safety guidelines as described on the Pedaling for PathStone website. All rider etiquette should be followed.
- Please follow appropriate COVID protocols. More information can be found on the CDC website.
We are very excited to have you join us and look forward to a fun day together. If you have any questions, please call:
- Stuart J Mitchell 585-315-8589; or
- Martha Neubert 585-278-4245; or
- Isha Torres 585-267-0318