All Riders! Welcome to Pedaling for PathStone 2023!
We are thrilled that you have chosen to participate in this FUNdraiser on behalf of PathStone Foundation and our partner organizations Black Girls Do Bike Rochester and Genesee River Alliance.
✒️ Please Sign and Send in Your WaiverIn order to participate in the bike ride, we must have a signed ride waiver on file. If you have not done so already, please sign the attached waiver and email to me or bring it with you during packet pick up days.🚴♂️ Rider Registration and Ride Day Information Pickup
Every rider must be fully registered by 12:00 PM on August 18 by registering online or during the registration packet pickup days listed below. No same-day registration will be available.Registration and Rider Information Pick Up Days:
- Thursday, August 17 4:00 – 6:00 PM
- Friday, August 18 4:00 – 6:00 PM
- Location: PathStone Corporation Parking Lot, 7 Prince Street, Rochester, NY 14607. Watch for signs.📝 Day Of LogisticsRiders for all three rides should arrive between 7:00 – 7:30 AM at the PathStone Corporation Parking Lot, 7 Prince Street, Rochester, NY 14607. All 3 rides will begin consecutively at 8:00 AM and will leave and return from this location. Please note: Promptly at 8:00 AM the Metric Century riders will kick off their ride first, followed by the Half-Metric Century riders, and finally the Genesee River trail riders.
⚠️ Rider Safety
Riders should ensure their bikes are in good working order before arrival. Please take a look at the attached pre-ride checklist. There will be limited technical assistance available on the trails. Please use the emergency contact number if you need help. All riders must carefully review the rider safety guidelines as described on the Pedaling for PathStone website. Also attached is a rider safety review poster. All rider etiquette should be followed.
🏁 Trail InformationAll routes have been marked with clear signage. You can view the trails using the links below.Trail Routes Via RideWithGPS
Hard copy turn sheets will be available at registration. You can also print a hard copy of the turn sheet for your ride by accessing the following links.
Trail Routes Via Google MapsWe understand that RideWithGPS does not allow turn-by-turn navigation with the free version so we’re listing FOLLOW AT YOUR OWN RISK turn-by-turn directions using google maps. We can not guarantee the accuracy of these maps and recommend you follow the signs on the trail for the most accurate ride.
🍎 Support and Grub (SAG)Light breakfast snacks will be provided before the rides and Support and Grub (SAG) will be strategically located and available on each of the routes. Box lunches and other goodies will be provided at the end of your ride back at PathStone Corp Parking Lot, 7 Prince Street. Feel free to grab and go or hang out.
💲Fundraising PagesIf you are actively fundraising, please review your fundraising page at www.PedalingForPathStone.org for the most up-to-date information on donations received. We also encourage you to keep fundraising until the day of the event to reach your goal!
We are very excited to have you join us and look forward to a fun day together. If you have any questions, please call:
- Stuart J Mitchell 585-315-8589; or
- Martha Neubert 585-278-4245; or
- Isha Torres 585-267-03187