PathStone is committed to fostering open dialogue and transparency. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to engage with us on our social media platforms. The purpose of PathStone’s social media communications is to inform and connect with program participants, funders, donors, and the community as a whole. Our social media content serves to supplement our website and fundraising efforts, and to offer new perspectives on a range of topics, including poverty, social justice, public programs, current events and more. Posts, comments, and replies on PathStone’s social media pages should be accurate, respectful and suitable for all ages. Before posting, make sure that you have permission to post any narrative material or images that may be subject to copyright protection. We reserve the right to delete any content, including but not limited to the following types of content, and to block users who post or share such content:
- Violent, obscene, profane, hateful or racist posts, links or images
- Comments that threaten or defame any person or organization
- Solicitations, advertisements, or endorsements
- Comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- Content that creates phony or fake destinations or that is intended to mislead others
If you have a concern or complaint regarding PathStone or any of its affiliates, before posting a negative review or comment, please consider submitting your comment to us directly on our Community Feedback page at https://pathstone.org/contact-us/. We will give consideration to any comment sent through that page.